Bee Gees

Friday 13 November 2009

Went on 15th Ramadhan

Allahyarham Kamarudin Bin Adam(Tok Ajis)a name to remember,on the 15th Ramadhan 1430 hijrah:On the morning i woke up for took my 'sahur',after I took my Sahur I immedietly pray for the subuh,and then I followed my Father to his office,on the way to the office my father said on the eid we will go to rumah tok ajis for visiting him,after back from office my family and I went for shopping,after about 15 minute my father got a call from someone...in the car we still don't know why we were rushing,when we were at a junction,my father told to us this eid we are going to tok Ajis's house but tok Ajis just left us...so when we arrived at home,we quikcly pack our clothes and went to tok Ajis'house.We arrived at Sri Manjong(rumah tok ajis).when I saw tok Ajis leaning in the living room I started to cry remembering his face,kindness and braveness protecting our land from colonist.Every time I see his face I cried.When The Bilal said "relatives who want to give last kiss please hurry"saya terfikir tok ajis selau cium saya tapi saya tak pernah cium arwah,I immedietly buat satu perkara yang tak pernah dilakukan oleh saya memberi ciuman terakhir.I am the third relatives to kiss tok ajis after Tok Ende and Ainil his son,selepas kapan jenazah.I quickly took my position untuk angkat keranda jenazah.Sesampainya di kenderaan kaki mula kepanasan memijak jalan tar yang panas tapi untuk tok Ajis I will do everything...after solat jenazah we went to 'tanah perkuburan',rasa macam nak angkat keranda sekali.Alhamdulillah semua berjalan lancar,but I still crying.Tok Ende cakap arwah rindu sangat kat qila,eka,and me muhd izzuddin,TABIK HORMAT...AL-FATIHAH.

No comments: