Bee Gees

Thursday 25 February 2010

Maulidur-Rasul 1431Hijrah



Hari ini hari kelahiran Nabi Junjungan Umat Islam Nabi MUHAMMAD S.A.W...As usuall tomorrow children and students of Maahad Tahfiz Al-Quran including me(hehehe)will marching From the mosque to the mosque I mean we'll start at the mosque and will be end at the mosque...Prophet MUHAMMAD S.A.W fight with the enemy to protect Islam from being destroy...

My friend's father just passed away around 10:00 pm ...I don't know what to say but I can only recite Yaasin and Al-fatihah and I also don't know what is the cause of this death I'm sympathy to Iffat Bin Shamsolbahri and family...AL-FATIHAH...

Back to the Malidur-Rasul...I have being to the makkah and madinah...When I saw the grave of Prophet MUHAMMAD S.A.W my tears rooling to the check cause I am near with Prophet MUHAMMAD S.A.W and the companions...
Tonight is friday night,let us recite yaasin to all muslim..
Actually I am proud with my name because I have Muhammad in my name

Thats all for tonight
MUHAMMAD IZZUDDIN JANATON
26/02/2010
ALLAHUAKHBAR

No comments: